Sunday, July 05, 2009

Canada's Smallest Springbok Fan

Okay, I didn't want to post these pictures first, but I can't get the computer to move them down. I am 20 weeks pregnant, halfway - yay!!!! I feel like I have been pregnant forever, because my belly popped out super quick. These pics are kind of dark - they looked better on the camera.

These are the pictures I wanted to show first! We were given this South Africa Springbok rugby jersey by our friends 2 years ago when we left SA. It finally fits Zachary! He looks so adorable in it. So thanks Beth, Christie, Ruan, Garth, and Lonngren - he looks great in it!! :) I was thinking about you guys all day today.
He's discovered our pots just this week and he was having so much fun playing with them this afternoon. He hauled them all out and then was banging on them with a spoon, pretending that they were hob (his version of hot). It was so much fun watching him!!








3 comments:

AW said...

Looking super cute! Yes, I mean both Zachary AND you.

A

G&A Colville said...

Hey Conrad & Jen:

Congratulations, once again! That is super exciting.

Zach is such a handsome boy. You must be so proud of the little man that he is becoming.

Take care.
Alison (& Gareth, of course!)

tyrnandkelsey said...

He looks like a drummer!
K