Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The BIG Bump!
Zachary loves to run around the house. So, he has had his fair share of falls, bumps and bruises. However, this fall was definitely the worst yet! I didn't see it happen, but I heard it. He tripped, I think over his blanket, and fell head first into one of our cold air return vents. Oh my goodness!!!! The goose-egg on his head was the size of a golf ball at least. While he cried for quite a long while, I think it scared me more than him. I've never seen anything like this before and didn't know what to do. But, after calling my mom and Health-link, I know now what to do the next time it happens - because I have no doubt that, active as he is, it will happen again. It took a week for the buise/bump to go away. These pics were taken a while after, obviously he is starting to feel better.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment