I am SO glad that summer is finally here!!!! It seemed to take forever this year. Probably didn't help that we've had frost warnings almost every night for at least a week, maybe 2. Hopefully the warm weather is here to stay. So last week, I was planting the last of my flowers and Zachary was out in the yard with me. He is usually good at staying out the dirt/flower beds, but since I was digging around in the dirt, he decided that he could to. I turned around and this is what I saw.........

I have no idea exactly how much dirt he ate, but the inside of his mouth was pretty black! He was having a fabulous time!! I think this is the dirty-ist (sp?) he's been in his entire life. Oh well, if it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger.

We've been working hard on our yard the past year - we've pulled trees, added a new tree, filled in flower beds, changed flower beds, planted sod, etc. It's been a lot of work, but I am so pleased with how our yard looks now!! The tree looked so beautiful, I wish it would stay flowering all summer.

Conrad celebrated another birthday a couple weeks ago. The big 3-0 is getting closer and closer!

I love this picture of Zach! He was having the time of his life in the swing at my aunt and uncle's house.
1 comment:
Your yard looks great and Zachary is gorgeous!
Post a Comment