We have been BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer flew by for us. Conrad was very busy between work, a couple cash jobs, and helping a friend of ours with some roofing projects. As far as his job goes, he has been busy, but it's been doing quotes and trying to find work for his employees. It has been a rough summer and is going to be a rough winter as there is not a lot out there for commercial work and the competition is stiff for the jobs that are going on. God has been providing for us though, and we have been learning some lessons in trusting Him, especially when His answers aren't always what we want them to be. God is good and we are leaning on Him to be our provider!
Zachary is growing and changing so much! He is learning more words and is still very curious about everything. His newest skill is climbing onto the kitchen chairs so he can see what is going on higher up. This has caused quite a bit of frustration for me as I can't leave him alone in the kitchen anymore, because I never know what he is going to get into next or what he is going to try to do while standing on a chair. He is becoming much more independent as well. The toddler years or 'terrible two's' are quickly approaching! However, he makes me laugh daily as his expressions and actions are very entertaining!!
I have 7 weeks left in my pregnancy. I have been feeling not too bad lately, which is good. In August, I was the director of our church's DVBS program and unfortunately did way more than my body could handle. As a result I had several weeks of hip and back pain, but praise God, the pain is gone now for the most part. It still flares up if I try to do too much in one day, but it's a good reminder for me to take it slow. I can not wait to be done with this pregnancy and meet the little person that is going to join our family.
We also have another new family member. Conrad's brother Matt got married last weekend, so we have a new sister-in-law!! Kristy has been part of the family for a while now, but it is exciting to have her officially join the Tycholaz clan!! I'd love to post some pictures, but I was a bridesmaid and Conrad was busy with Zach, so we didn't take many pictures. It was a beautiful day though!!!
So that's roughly what we've been up to lately. We'll keep you posted, especially about the baby!!!
1 comment:
thanks for update! look forward to news. love to you
Post a Comment