The B & B where the reunion was held. The Aunt & Uncles stayed in the house and the barn was where we ate and spent the 2 days lounging around.
As you can see, it's not your typical barn.
It was the most beautiful barn that I have ever been in.
My family. I'm really glad my brother and sister got time off work to come as well. My parents own a convertible, which they drove to Ontario. Can you tell??? We look so pasty next to them.
Our little family!!
My grandma and all her kids!
My Mom and her sisters.
It was a great weekend. It's been 2-4 years since I've seen some of my cousins. So it is always good to get caught up on what's going on in their lives. I am so blessed with the family that God has given me. Even though we're all different and some of us have different beliefs, there is still unity in my family. We all get along for the most part and actually enjoy spending time together. And in this day and age, that is getting rare. Every time we get together I am reminded of this and I thank God for it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment