Sunday, March 16, 2008



Getting bundled up and ready to go outside.
This is how we skate in Canada (for those of you in South Africa!) I was so wobbly, it was like I was learning to skate all over again - I have no idea why. Good thing I had the stroller to hang on to!
"I just survived another bath!!"
He's actually getting much better and doesn't scream near as much or as long when we bathe him. Well, as long as we have the water hot enough and don't take too long.
Zachary's first time in the swing. He wasn't too sure what to make of it!

With 2 good friends who made the trip for Zachary's baby shower. We were blessed over and over by people who gave gifts to Zachary.

One month old!!!!!!! Wow, time has flown!

Zachary and his cousin Jude.

I can just imagine the trouble that these two are going to get into together as soon as they both can walk and talk!

1 comment:

tyrnandkelsey said...

Hey Jen!
I love your "new mom" posts! Quite a few of our friends are having babies right now and so it is refreshing to hear what a day in the life of a mom is like.
K