Two days a week, I look after our friends' little guy. He and Zachary are buddies. They are only 2 weeks apart in age, so it is like looking after twins - quite an experience for me. God really knew what He was doing when He only gave us 1 child! Ethan is a sweet boy, but the two of them can really get into mischief - they will definitely keep us on our toes as they get older!
It's so funny how they always want what the other person is playing with - no matter what! I spend a good majority of each day playing referee. I'll be glad when they get the whole 'sharing' concept down.
They were both standing at the door, I though it would make a cute picture, but I wasn't quick enough. Zach always comes to me when I have the camera out. He LOVES getting his picture taken. I wonder who he got that from?????
The boys are helping me fold laundry......They are great at taking stuff out of the basket!! I don't know why I attempt it with them around, after many starts and stops I eventually get it done.
1 comment:
That is so exciting that you'll be going to Johannesburg! Everyone is will be so happy to get to meet little Mr. Zachary.
Cute pictures of the mischief makers.
Love A
Post a Comment