I've been thinking about it lately.....how we will have been back in Canada for a year next week. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. And then I think about what was going on in our lives a year ago. A year ago.........
* I was recovering from emergency surgery and we were wondering if I was going to miscarry or not. We were also thanking God for the wonderful doctors in SA.
* Conrad was trying hard to finish the hospice before we left and getting ready for a team to arrive from the States.
* We were thinking about what it was going to be like to go back to live in Canada and did we really want to????
* We couldn't wait to see our families again, but were very sad at the thought of leaving our South African family.
Then I start thinking about the future and where will we be a year from now?
* Zachary will be running around and talking.
* Conrad will be well on his way to being a business owner.
What else does God have for us? What will we be doing? Are we in Canada to stay or will we be heading back overseas? Maybe it's a good thing that we can't see into the future. After all, I would just worry about it. It's much better for me this way and it's doesn't matter because God is in control and He has it all planned out for us.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment