Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Dedication

I forgot to post pictures of this. We had Zachary's baby dedication in November. It is good to remember that our kids don't belong to us, they belong to God as He is the One who has given them to us. Our parents were all there to show their support for us. We want to raise Zachary to know and love the Lord Jesus Christ.

It took two hands to hold onto Zachary. He really wanted the microphone, so I had to hold it for Pastor George while he was praying for Zachary.

Zachary with Grandma & Grandpa T.
Zachary with Grandma & Grandpa W.




2 comments:

By the Brook said...

Loved all the pictures. Cannot believe he is a year already! He is so cute. Thanks for the update.
Blessings to you

Melissa said...

Hey Jen- Thank you so much for the offer! So thoughtful of you. My mom did bring a bunch of stuff for me, but of course I thought of a couple more random things that I wish I had remembered to have her bring. Do they have taco seasoning paskets there? Like the kind you mix with water and then put on your ground beef. If so, a few of those would be much appreciated. THANKS! If they don't have that, then no problem- they're easy for my family to mail over. :)