The door that you see is going to be the main entrance into the building. The room on the opposite side of me is the waiting room.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Crunch Time has Begun
Well I can't believe that it is the middle of April already and that our time here is drawing to a close. The goal was to have all the walls done on the hospice before the teams arrive in June and I still think that I will be very close to achieving the goal but it is still too soon to tell. The good news is that I will have all of the supporting walls done for when they arrive so that the roof can be assembled. I have had the wonderful pleasure of my parents come for two weeks to visit. My dad has been a great help at the site. So has my mom and Jen, who came out this Friday to help and clean up the site a little. I have really been blessed with Jeverson and Nafe helping me out when they are not in school. Things that you can be praying for is one; that I would be able to find a backhoe that is willing to come and do some site clean up for me. They are very hard to get a hold of here, high demand but few around. Another is that I will have all the materials ready for when the teams come. I have placed the order and am now praying that they arrive early (which is on time here). Also that I would have the hospice finished by the end of May. I am hoping that it will go a little quicker with all the double walls done with in the next week or so. Thank you so much for you continued prayer and support. Jennifer and I really appreciate it!
The door that you see is going to be the main entrance into the building. The room on the opposite side of me is the waiting room.
Here I am working in the pantry and linen room Friday afternoon. It was running past quiting time and the workers really wanted to go, but I had to use the mud up first.
Here is the West side of the hospice all complete.
The door that you see is going to be the main entrance into the building. The room on the opposite side of me is the waiting room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment