
This is what the church looked liked about a week and a half ago. As you can see, I have to use anything I can find to set my material on.

This is the front door of the church. This was finished about a week ago.

Jennifer comes and helps out every Friday when she is not busy. Here, her and Jefferson are helping rake so that I can do other important things. I not only lay the bricks but am the electrician/everything.

This is the front of the church. You can see where the bricks come out of the wall for where the baptismal tank will be. If you look between the windows you will see where I have started to put a brick cross for the church.

And these are my two wonderful helpers. On the left is Jefferson and on the right is Nafe. They are from Malawi and will be going to seminary for the next four years in South Africa.
3 comments:
Conrad, it's looking good! Must be very intense doing everything yourself. But hey, you're going to be Mr Experience when you return! God bless!
Hey Kenny,
Thanks for the note. It is a really good experience for me that's forsure. Hope that things are going well with you. Keep studing and working hard.
Brotherly love and prayers,
Conrad
What do you mean "doing everything yourself", Ken? Did you not see the picture with Jen and "The Guns"? Good job Jen and Conrad! Miss you guys and thing of you often!
Post a Comment