
Well on September 1 it was the first day of spring, which is a weird concept since we associate September with fall. Jen is excited that she is able to wear flip flops for the first time since we got here.
Jennifer and I have managed to grab some more pictures for you guys of where we work and who we work with. Right now there is a team from Paramount, California here for the rest of the week. They were kept busy the first week with pouring the floor, installing the ceiling in Vuyo's house, cleaning up the yard and rebuilding a manhole that needed some touch ups. I was asked if that is all I will be building while I am here, but the plan is to have the church and the first floor of the AIDS hospice done before we leave. I should be able to have the church completed before the end of the year if all goes according to plan. On monday I get to start on the brick work and will be training a few people to help me.
A birthday party at Kid's World with all of the Lambanochildren and staff.


2 comments:
Hey the grass IS greener over there! Happy birthday Jen! I think I'm a little late but better late then never!
Hey.....I'm assuming that was Darryl? Thanks for the birthday greetings! Hope you are doing good. Love, Jen :)
Post a Comment