Well somehow I got it to work and am very grateful that it did. These are a few pictures that I have taken. The first two are where Jennifer and I are staying for the next year. The first picture was taken from my closet in the farthest corner of the room. Our stove is the small black thing under the window and the fridge is beside it (notice the heater!!). The other picture is from the front door. The bathroom and tub are behind the wall of cupboards. The last picture is of the job site and where I will be working. As you can see only the skeleton is up so I need to get a move on with the floor and the bricks. Well that is all for now, hope to have more soon.
Love,
Conrad and Jennifer
Home Sweet Home
Not Much Closet Space
That's a lot of Brick
5 comments:
Conrad and Jen, best of luck for the coming year. I know what it's like to move into a new (and much smaller) place! God bless.
Wow I bet you guys are excited to be over there. Is it cold there or something since you mentioned the heater? ha ha.Still praying for you guys, have lots of fun over there. love kris
It is a real shame going from your own bedroom to everything combined into one. Thank you for your prayers and I will put some new pictures up soon.
Conrad
Holy moly you got it nice in Africa!
Tight quarters! Conrad, will this buiding take the whole year or are there other projects too?
Post a Comment